Experienced Systems Administrator required for 6 Month Cork Contract .
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a 6 Month Contract based in Cork. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Administrator will join the existing Infrastructure support team who are responsible for the management, administration and support of our client’s range of business systems and applications.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Help manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers
• Solve business impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows based systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years IT Systems Administration experience
• Strong Windows Administration, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Strong Active Directory – Group Policy, AD Upgrades, implementation of group managed service accounts etc
• Good VMware experience
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.