Solution Architect – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a large Financial company located in South Dublin.
Solution Architect Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate leading the detailed design of the transformed payments system from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the payments roadmap
- Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders
- Work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, payment system aligned with the clients target IT architecture and payments operating model
- Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources
- Adhere to standard processes/procedures and policies including change management, audit, security.
What you need:
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Finance background
- Strong technical understanding
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.