One of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland is looking for a Business Intelligence Architect to determine the strategic roadmap and programs of work to oversee Business Intelligence solutions to promote the effective management of data across the business. The Business Intelligence Architect will work closely with PM, IT architects, Data Science, BI delivery and Data Quality Management teams to convert technical requirements into a design blueprint that ensures the planning of Business Intelligence solutions.
To apply for the Business Intelligence Architect role send your CV to helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or call Helen on 01 536 7388 for more info.
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Architect:
• Identifies appropriate data-driven projects to ensure the progress of agreed strategy and roadmap are adhered to.
• Researches and suggests new concepts to ensure latest advancements in technology, processes and design patterns are adopted.
• Cooperate with Business and Project Managers to review progress and effectiveness of projects to ensure the management of delivery.
• Cooperate with business & IT peers to establish standards & processes for the delivery of projects.
• Contributes to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects and identify improvements of processes for future projects.
• Cooperate with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into BI architectural designs
• Supports Solution Architects in identifying the placement and usage of BI solutions within the overall Enterprise Architecture of the Bank
• Collaborates with Solution Architects on architectural designs and changes ensuring solutions align with the Enterprise Architecture and approvals are agreed by the Design Board
Required for the Business Intelligence Architect role:
• Relevant 3rd level qualification, or equivalent experience
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in Business Intelligence Architecture with proven end-to-end delivery experience.
• Proven experience of Business Intelligence Data Modelling concepts such as Star Schemas and Dimensional Modelling designs.
• Development experience in the some or all of the following technologies preferable: Teradata, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive, Datastage, Informatica, IBM Infosphere Data Governance Suite, PowerBI.
• Experience in a variety of Business Intelligence development approaches and methodologies including Kimball, Inmon or Agile BI etc.
• Knowledge in Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Governance best practice processes.
• Experience of Data Quality and Governance strategies and processes.
• Experience of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technologies
• Experience of OLAP concepts (MOLAP,ROLAP, HOLAP) and cube construction
• Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
• Experience in personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)