If you consider yourself a Senior UI Developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, live and breathe technology, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving, take a look at this opportunity.
We are recruiting a Senior UI Developer to a company that provides solutions to improve compliance, operational efficiencies, time to revenue and client experience for financial institutions. Working within an Agile Scrum team, the successful Senior UI Developer will help to drive best practice in product features delivered.
Benefits include: flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes; opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale and on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies in a collaborative working environment; active sports and social club; extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online; defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development.
To apply for the Senior UI Developer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Senior UI Developer’s main responsibilities:
• Develop the client-side of web application, based on a React.js framework
• Design and develop enhancements to the client-side framework
• Create automated unit tests
• Produce technical documentation for fellow developers and professional service teams
Requirements for the Senior UI Developer role:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in client-side web application development
• Experience with Redux
• Experience building enterprise web applications, including SPAs
• Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
• Must be highly proficient with HTML and CSS
Desirable from the Senior UI Developer:
• Full-stack experience would be highly beneficial
• Experience in some of the following: C#, .NET, SQL, Unity, Entity Framework
• Experience of Agile Scrum, test-driven development (TDD), browser automation, performance testing, node.js based build systems, CSS pre-processors and module bundling (such as webpack or similar) is highly desirable.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)