IT Support Engineer, Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading food manufacturers.
IT Support Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st level day to day technical support
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards
- Take ownership of and manage incidents through to resolution.
- Liaise with various internal departments to resolve customer queries and complaints.
- Log support information and actions
What you need:
- Third Level qualification in IT is preferable
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support environment required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Knowledge of network patching, switches and wireless installations.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Desired: Driving licence and own transport.
- Working hours: required to cover the hours from 7:30 – 16:30 Mon-Fri.
- On call rota outside normal work hours and weekends.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €24,000 - €30,000
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.