My client have an exciting opportunity to join their expanding professional service practice. They are urgently looking are looking for a Citrix Engineer to work on several high profile projects in the Dublin or Cork regions. Both contract and permanent candidates considered.
You will get the opportunity to work on an upgrade project.The role will deliver the designed infrastructure independently
• Deliver the XenApp/XenDesktop designed infrastructure
• Configure NetScaler appliances for remote access (including 2FTA) and StoreFront load balancing
• Provide technical assistance to install and test application
• Configure Citrix WEM/AppLayering
• Provide project delivery documentation
• Be able to articulate the proposed design and ensure delivery compliance
• At least 5 years' experience in delivering Citrix Infrastructures (consultant)
• Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Delivery and Support Experience.
• Good Citrix NetScaler knowledge
• Knowledge of common hypervisors: Hyper-V, VMware vSphere
• Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experienc
• Good knowledge on Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services.
• Valid Citrix Certified Accreditation (CCP-V minimum level)
• Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. FSlogix, VMware Horizon, etc.
• Scripting and Azure knowledge is a plus
For further information please send your CV for the attention of Gillian Nicholson to email@example.com or call GillianFor more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.