IT Risk & Governance Specialist – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to going one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add to their existing Information Security Services team.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will be able to demonstrate experience in the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The successful candidate will consider regional informational security within the context of a global security program and in a pragmatic manner in line with business objectives.
- Work with departments to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies & standards through the security organization.
- Evaluating the information security risks of key technology security initiatives within the organisation.
- Providing Data Security and Protection Advice.
- Effective Information Security Risk Management.
- Providing guidance on the protection of information assets from all types of risks.
- Provides guidance to internal customers on issues of information security risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies & general information security.
What you need:
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar Information Security role / environment
- Third level qualification ideally in information security
- Excellent Communication & Stakeholder Management skills.
- Good understanding of Risk Management principles
- Have good knowledge of ISO 27000, NIST and other information security best practice standards and ideally have some experience implementing these standards (e.g SOX, PCI).
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €50,000-€60,000 D.O.E
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.