Our client based in Dublin city centre is currently looking for an experienced Information Security Architect with 7+ years experience.
• Develop and assure policies for the secure management of security systems across platforms.
• Develop and maintain encryption policies, intrusion detection, and network authentication.
• Work with programmers, risk assessment staff, auditors, security department, and installation personnel.
What you need:
• CISSP cert or equivalent preferred
• Experience managing a portfolio of security architecture related solutions.
• Experience identifying the security drivers and requirements of the business and translating those into technology solutions.
• Experience performing end-to-end analysis, requirements development, design.
• Experience providing technical and/or project leadership for security projects including the protection of information systems assets, corporate information, and intellectual property.
• Experience in identifying and documenting critical path decisions, making recommendations, and influencing program leaders.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send on your up to date C.V and contactd etails through the portal provided.