Project Manager/Business Analyst
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst to work on IT projects for key clients. The role will combine responsibilities of both a PM and BA including requirements analysis, budget management, resource management, risk & issue management, project scheduling, tracking and communications & reporting to Executive Sponsors and Project Stakeholders.
On smaller projects the candidate will be required to fulfil both the BA and PM roles. On larger projects the candidate will be required to fulfil one or other of the roles in conjunction with a larger project team.
Project Management responsibilities:
* Project Planning and Scheduling
* Project Development & Test Management
* Financial Tracking and Reporting (against budget)
* Project Monitoring and Control (against delivery dates)
* Project Risk and Issue Management
* Problem solving /finding solutions to project delivery issues
* Change Management - Project change requests
* Communications Planning & Reporting on project status
Business Analysis responsibilities:
* Elicit requirements from customers using requirement workshops.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
* Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Strong technical and business skills.
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required (written and verbal).
* Experience of budget management
* Experience of resource management
* Experience of 3rd party vendor management
* Experience of risk & issue management
* Experience with project scheduling
* Ability to understand business requirements and how to translate them into technical solutions
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Nice to Have(s):
* Degree in Computing / IT preferable
* Prince II or PMI certification an advantage.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917748FK
Role: Project Manager
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332