Senior QA Automation Engineer
A leading provider of innovative healthcare solutions and the fastest growing software technology company based in Cork is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will work closely with highly motivated cross-functional teams of talented Product Managers/Owners, Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA, and DevOps, delivering web, mobile and desktop application stacks in a physical or cloud environment using CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools, improving reliability, increasing efficiency and minimizing downtime.
To apply for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
You as a Senior QA Automation Engineer will:
• Monitor all business and functional requirements for all tests and documents all test cases and assist to resolve all issues and all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress and document all automation processes and deign an efficient automation framework for all web products.
• Implement all test cases and evaluate all results and prepare test data and design all functional tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles and implement scripts on same.
• Administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
• Coordinate with product development engineers to design all test plans and analyse all functional and non-functional requirements for all automation test framework and provide training to staff if required.
• Administer performance of all regression tests on functional processes and develop all required test plans for various automated processes and coordinate with QA and engineering team to document all required test plans.
• Analyse and identify presence of any bug in system and escalate issues if required and assist all engineers to validate and resolve all bug issues.
• Prepare schedule for all test activities and document all bug issues for database and implement all test scripts for various projects.
• Monitor all application concepts and identify all automation process and recommend an appropriate automation framework and evaluate all scripts and recommend changes as per requirement
The requirements for the Senior QA Automation Engineer:
• 4+ years of experience working in a QA Automation Engineering role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Must have professional expertise in creating and implementing test automation frameworks, ensure design and build of testable systems.
• At least 2 years’ experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
• Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests and integrate with CI/CD
• Proficient with automation tools – g. Selenium Web Driver, LoadRunner, Protractor, Postman
• Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
• Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, JSON, and testing REST APIs
• Proficiency with scripting languages
• Strong defect management skills using JIRA, Confluence, TestRail.
It is desirable from the Senior QA Automation Engineer:
• Experience working with .NET C# programming language
• ISTQB Certified
• Experience with xUnit Frameworks, e.g. nUnit
• Competitive salary and a full benefits package including: Pension, Medical Insurance, Paid 24 days annual leave, Flexitime, In house training and conferences, facilitate bus and bike to work.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)