itContracting are seeking applications for a Help Desk Support Manager, this is a permanent position based in Dublin.
* Managing performance of Help Desk Resources.
* Maintaining and updating a knowledge database of issues and corrective actions in support of effective problem resolution.
* Analysing ticket volume and issues to identify underlying problems and proposing mitigation strategies and actions.
* Driving service excellence, stability and support in the Service Desk environment for customers.
* Ensuring the key SLA deliverables are consistently met.
* Reporting on Service Desk metrics and performance.
* Coordinating team responses to incidents to bring about effective resolution and escalation to Level 2 and 3 support, as appropriate.
* Managing operational relationships and performance of key Technology Service Partners while managing expectations of key internal stakeholders to deliver results in line with business goals.
* Planning Resource shifts and schedules in line with ongoing as well as peak requirement periods.
* Ensuring that the Service Desk ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.