Information Security Risk & Governance - Dublin
Salary €55-75,000 DOE, training, bonus, pension, health
Would you like the opportunity to work in one of Dublin's best Security teams?
Do you want to be a key player in the improvement of a global organisations Information Security delivery?
Our client is currently seeking the expertise of an Information Security Risk & Governance Professional to join their Global Organisation. The client is currently going from strength to strength, winning awards and continuously striving for excellence.
Over the last two years they have grown a strong cyber team in Dublin and again are looking to add talented individuals.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a global company that values the importance of information security. You will have a great attitude, work ethic, team players and continually strive to be the best.
This opening is for an Information Security Risk & Governance Professional to come on board to deliver, monitor and improve the Security of the company's portfolio.
Based in Dublin, you will be reporting directly to the CISO but in an environment where everyone has a voice. Not only will you be dealing with day to day tasks you will also be given the chance to work alongside executive level personnel.
Ideally you will have a strong background in Cyber/Information Security - Risk - Governance - IT background.
In this role you will:
* 5+ years in a similar type role
* CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GIAC (SANS), CCNP or CCIE and / or other relevant security/Network type engineering certifications
* Third level qualification in technology
* Experience with endpoint Security Solutions and Network Security tools
* Understanding of Risk Management frameworks (CoBIT, ISO, PCI DSS, NIST etc)
* Analytic mindset with excellent problem solving
* Previous implementation of awareness, frameworks & diligence programmes
* Monitoring and assessing the implementation of new Security technology
* Results Driven and motivated
If you are looking for your next career move I would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop further and be allowed the freedom to push the boundaries of information security.
Please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.