We have an opportunity for a Web UI Frontend Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. For this position you will be involved in development and maintenance of different web user interfaces that will be used by massive amounts of users.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
• Develop & Maintain Web UI frontends, mostly consuming RestAPI services as backend
• Your developed UI frontends should ensure universal & customer specific usability standard, superior quality, performance, security and documentation standards
• You will be located in scrum teams each dedicated to a different product line
• Improve your technical knowledge each day and share your knowledge with your team
• Work with the Quality Assurance Team to make things smooth and workable to offer highly qualified products and services to customers
• Good level of understanding in UI Development of Web Applications
• Delivered at least 2 ReactJS Web UI Project
• Good level of understanding of Angular 2.0+
• Experience in TypeScript
• Works with design patterns and architecture
• Work alongside the backend developers to integrate APIs and services
• Good software engineering academic background
For further informaiton on this position please send your CV forward to email@example.com or call me at 0906478104
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.