Technical Operations Manager, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institutions.
Technical Operations Manager – Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring incident management and risk management
- Managing various vendor/partner teams such as manpower planning, budget planning, establishing and measurement of key partner metrics as well as the managing the operating model of these functions
- Communicating technical issues and strategy with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborating with Business and IT Payments colleagues to agree the overall work-order and future demands in terms of Service Delivery
- Delivering material risk and resilience gains through programme of continuous improvement
- Appling risk management throughout all relevant aspects of service transition activities, as well as identifying and mitigating risks that could threaten their delivery.
What you need:
- 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the application support of mission critical IT services
- Extensive experience with incident and problem management
- Ability to provide technical leadership
- Strong technical background including Oracle and PL SQL
- Experience of dealing with process improvements
- Experience in Domestic and International Payments services is desirable
- Knowledge of SEPA, BACS, CHAPS, SWIFT is a distinct advantage
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €65,000 - €75,000 D.O.E p/a
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.