Chief Technology Officer – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add to their existing executive team.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for developing and driving the overall strategy of the business. You will be tasked with managing multiple agile journey teams and ensuring that their journeys meet with the overall business objectives.
- Reporting Directly into the Head of Enterprise Technology Services.
- Developing and managing the overall strategy with different lines of the business, risk management functions and Enterprise Technology Services
- Responsible for providing regular updates and reports to the Financial Services Board Risk Committee
- Represents all application and infrastructure teams (Data Centre Operations, Corporate Trust, Corporate Payment Systems, Merchant Services); Works directly with Business Information Officers to resolve issues and prioritize required technology work
- Manage all Service Level Agreements between the different business steams
- Manage all Third-Party Technology Partners supporting the company
- Serve as the European technology escalation point for system stability, employee experience and project related issues relating to activities in UK, Poland and Ireland
- Travel to US twice per year to connect with US counterparts and develop necessary working relationships
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €150,000+ D.O.E
- Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Bonus Scheme etc.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.