Our client is looking for a Technical Customer Support Agent who has fluent English along with either Spanish, French, Italian or German. The successful candidate will competently resolve technical support issues in a European inbound customer service environment and enhance customers' experience by always exceeding their expectations.
It is a great opportunity for someone with multiple languages and an interest in IT to take the fisrt step onto the career ladder!
* Provide post-sales telephone and email support to the clients, customers and partners
* Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and emails and prioritizing customers support needs
* Provide 1st level support on the clients' software and hardware
* Resolve technical support issues and provide customers with a solution, via troubleshooting techniques
* Escalate technical issues as required
* Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details.
* Adhere to the technical support policies and processes
* Test customers' hardware in house and keep up to date with known technical issues
* Fluency required in French, German, Italian or Spanish along with English with excellent written skills in these languages
* Previous customer service experience required
* Third level qualification in technical or IT related discipline desirable but not essential
* Previous Technical Support or IT environment experience desirable, preferably in software and hardware environments
* Working knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft) essential
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications essential
* Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
* Good problem solving abilities and aptitude to understand and explain technical information
* Ability to work towards individual and team targets
* Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
* Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
* Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required
This is a permanent full time position in Limerick city.