Contract opportunity to join my client, a large retailer, on a major Business Transformation Program. The Business Transformation Programme will support their growth ambitions for their brand with a focus on omni-channel customer experience and international operations. The future IT Landscape implemented through this project will sit on 2 main platforms: Salesforce and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
The EDI Specialist will work as part a Business Transformation Project Team and will act as the central point between all EDI related stakeholders. Reporting to the Lead Architect you will act as the EDI expert with a focus on integration & assurance, acting as the IEDI/integration Design Authority, liaising with key trading partners, writing detailed functional specifications and working closely with the EDI partner to realise the EDI Mappings according to design. Other responsibilities will include working with D365 partner, EDI partner, trading partners and business analysts to test the solution and transfer knowledge on the EDI Solution and Process.
Skills and Experience
* The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in EDI/Product, EDI/Purchase Order and EDI/Warehouse integrations
* 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing ERP solutions in the areas of Buying, Warehousing and Logistics
* Retail and SCM background preferred
* Experience with D365 F&O Buying and Warehousing processes as well as D365 F&O Integrations in these areas is preferred but not essential
* Highly organised with the ability to plan effectively achieving results within timeframes set
* Ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholder from different areas and levels within the organisation
* Strong analytical skills to deliver fit-to-purpose designs
* Able to lead an drive multiple parallel Design/Develop/Deliver cycles with multiple stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.