Software Developer with Linux
A leading satellite communications company require Software Developers with Linux. You will be developing cutting-edge solutions for IOT applications in satellite communications and transportation markets.
The Software Developers will work on a range of innovative projects including 3G/LTE/WIFI cellular access points and two-way satellite terminals providing global internet access. They will be involved with products from concept through to production.
You will be joining a dynamic team and the company has an excellent working environment with modern offices located 5 minutes from the Luas.
Key skills include:
- 3+ years Software Developer experience
- C/C++, Python, Bash/Shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation and container technologies e.g. KVM,Docker.
- Experience with various Linux distros e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian
- Good Linux networking knowledge
- Key network protocols include IPv4/IPv6, IPSec, VLAN, Multicast, 4G/LTE, SIP
For more information on this great opportunity please contact James Kinane on 01 4321 567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions require a Stamp 4 visa or Eu passport.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.