Responsibilities of the business analyst:
* Scheduling, coordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future state
* Identifying gaps and potential risks within current and designed processes
* Facilitating requirements prioritisation, process mapping, development of use cases
* Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off
* Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed
As the business analyst you will have:
* 2+ years relevant experience in a Business Analyst role
A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification
* Appropriate Business Analysis certification e.g. CBAP, BCS, ISEB
Strong documentation and analytical skills
* Understanding of project management life-cycle & methodologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable record of building working relationships
* Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and talented business analyst to demonstrate their capabilities in a very exciting and growing project team.
Please contact Mark Fallon on +353 1 6730811 or via email on email@example.com.