Excellent opportunity for an experienced highly skilled Senior Java Developer to join a developing company based in Sligo. Candidates should have 5 years or more professional development experience and at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong Java skills (or equivalent OO language)
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Solid SQL ability
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping, especially Hibernate
- Use of Tomcat
- Proficiency with SVN and GIT
- Experience building web services especially using the REST style
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Functional programming experience
- Experience building web services with Jersey and SpringBoot
- Experience using web presentation technologies such as Angular and React
- Cloud based development
- Development on Linux
- Experience with Maven
- Knowledge of continuous deployment with Jenkins and Docker
- Experience with JMS and other async messaging protocols
- Keen interest in new technologies and frameworks
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.