We are seeking to hire a Senior SQL DBA for our client who is a booming SaaS company using GPS technology and offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical data. Their best-in-class solutions deliver a comprehensive set of capabilities all delivered through an easy-to-use web and mobile based interfaces.
Excellent Package on offer – Bonus + Pension + VHI + 26 days holidays + Educational Assistance
Senior SQL DBA Main Responsibilities:
• Review service related reports (e.g. database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved promptly;
• Track and resolve database related incidents and requests;
• Fulfill requests and resolve incidents;
• Respond to database related alerts and escalations.
Senior SQL DBA Essential Requirements:
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as a SQL DBA;
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server;
• Exposure to Database Administration for MSSQL Server;
• Experience in Database Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and 3rd party tools;
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics;
• Experience in database operational monitoring & alerting for MSSQL Server;
• Involvement with backups restores and recovery models;
• Exposure to database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management);
• Experience with SQL Server database table Partitioning;
• Practice in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Experience in database source control and deployment;
• Experience working with Windows server & clustering.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role of Senior SQL DBA in Dublin 18 (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 244 9531) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)