We are looking for an improvement minded person to work with a great client in City West in a mixed skills IT team, providing desk side support and project delivery. The conditions are great and include a 4.5 day working week (5 are paid). It is a super opportunity to work in a great supportive team and develop your skills. We provide a clear learning path tailored to your strengths to help build your career. Structured bonuses and benefits go along with the learning. If you are looking for a secure, relaxed and professional environment, this is definitely for you.
We will provide a structured training programme to on-board you into the client site and also connect with our core engineering and projects team. Your role is a support role that covers:
· Deskside support and helpdesk management.
· Issue logging and problem escalation to applications and core networking teams
· Logging calls and liaising with core IT services.
· Project duties such as Windows 10 roll-outs.
· Executive Level support and IT assistance.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics. The rest we can teach you.
· Great communicator
· Well presented
· Improvement minded
· Works well in a team.
· Has a passion for technology
Education and qualifications
We are looking for a smart and relaxed type of individual, preferably with a Diploma/Degree and direct helpdesk experience – perhaps with experience working for a larger corporate.
· Diploma or degree level candidate.
· Minimum 1-2 years working in a helpdesk or similar role.
· Industry certifications (MCP, CCNA) beneficial.
· Full driving license with own transport.
Salary: €28k-€32k depending on experience, qualifications mix.