Job summary - Content Management System (CMS) Administrator
A proactive and self-driven CMS Administrator with experience working in a dynamic operational role, supporting Digital and Marketing teams and their requirements. The candidate should be used to working under their own initiative, following best practice in coding syntax and keeping abreast of the latest in industry advances.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
CMS Admin Responsibilities
* Building and maintaining new features for our responsive site and related products
* Delivering high quality, fully optimised web interfaces
* Ensuring our codebase is clean, scalable and secure
* Responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual front-end code for a stellar user experience
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Optimisation of web site for maximum speed and scalability on all devices
* Supporting the CMS Admin in the development, testing and implementation of online content changes, - Providing subject matter expertise in Content Management
* Assist in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics implementation and development to support event-based tracking, data-layers, and advanced data collection.
* Contribute to the planning and execution of AB tests to aid conversion
* Provide support in the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to testing and post implementation
* Third Level degree with 3+ years of experience
Knowledge & Experience
* Knowledge of PHP and Drupal content management system/framework or similar
* Strong knowledge of responsive design and development.
* Experience with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap
* Experience with Spring Web Flows is a plus
* Comfortable with version control system such as GIT or SVN.
* Front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, Servlets, JSP or JSF).
* Experience in creating AB tests in applications such as Maxymiser or Optimizely
* Experience using Google Tag Manager to deploy Universal Analytics and DoubleClick/Floodlight tags
* Familiarity with Agile development process and project management systems
* Aptitude to consider and understand business need and ensure IT can deliver that.
* Team Player
* Participates in improvement efforts within the team and ensure that options can be considered.
* Seeks opportunities to improve upon existing technologies, processes, and practices, accepts and acts on feedback.