Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst for a leading West Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the Senior IT Support Analyst will join the technical management team who are responsible for the support and ongoing operation of our client’s core infrastructure across number of sites.
The role will include supporting and managing over 100 sites and two data centres. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their experience working with Core business IT solutions such as VMware, Windows Server and AD environment, Citrix, Skype for Business, Site setup Network Infrastructure rollouts as well as cutting edge business solutions.
The Senior IT Support Analyst will:
• Provide third level technical support on all incidents within the group (Fixed site support as well as travel to remote sites)
• Liaise with other Technical Management Team Resources and 3rd party providers to ensure speedy resolution of all application support issues
• Perform hardware and software upgrades, often complex in nature
• Report on status of all Technical Team incidents, Problems and Changes
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Communicate clearly to non-technical users
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Must have Windows & Active Directory Skills at Server Level (At least one Required of):
o Migration of Servers
o Server Builds
o Building and pushing out Group Policy
• Good Exchange experience (on Premise or O365) at Server Level
• Lync / Skype for business and Citrix experience
• MCP and / or ITIL Foundation Level
• MCSA or VCP would be a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.