You will be working within the Business Systems Team, the role is responsible for designing, developing and executing test plans, test script and procedures for our Business Systems. The role also has a particular focus on developing documentation to support the implementation of systems while supporting User Acceptance Testing and user Training.
- Produce system test plans, test scenarios and test scripts from functional requirements
- Document test conditions and expected results for all stated / planned functional requirements and user stories
- Develop and write functional and test documentation, including procedures and training materials to support the roll out of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Set up test data and system test environments to support the testing phase
- Execute and support the testing phase of projects / system development
- Track, log and resolve test bugs, issues and refinements
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure the needs of users are met
- Liaise with the development team to resolve issues and to progress into system deployment
- Support business users through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Become a functional expert on key line of business systems
- Coordinate and complete regression testing on systems to verify the system performs correctly after changes have been deployed.
- Assist with system customisation and configuration
- Liaise with software vendors when applicable and coordinate any test / development related activities
- Create and distribute Test Status Reports
2+ years’ experience in a Software Test Environment
3rd Level qualification in a relevant Technical or Business field, or equivalent is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to instruct on technical topics
- Strong Technical skills and ability
- Attention to detail and ability to develop and follow process
- Experience with Microsoft products – particularly MS SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of data management and systems
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
For further information please send your CV for the attention of Gillian Nicholson to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.