RealTime Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager with extensive Change Management experience for a 12-month Fixed Term contract position based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a company based in Dublin City Centre who is one of Irelands leading financial institutions. Our client is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward.
As part of this role, you will be required to manage critical change initiatives and implement effective change governance.
• Proven track record managing complex projects and change management projects
• Change Manager - Business Readiness
• Ability to get users prepared for changes which may affect them - system and business process
• Strong end user communication - relay project details to users
• Proven track record rolling out Change in an organisation
• Creative - roll out changes with a positive manner to get buy-in
• Ideally, have some Business Analysis experience along the way
• Project Management Certifications
• Financial Services/ Banking background highly advantageous
If this role is of interest to you, please send your most up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 - 652 0652 and I will call you.
If this role doesn't suit your skills but know someone who would be interested, feel free to pass my details to them.
realTime Recruitment has an attractive referral scheme in place - find more information on our company website around this.