IT Project Manager
About this role
My client, one of Ireland's well-known brands, is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join them in their Belfast office to help shape the strategy and direction of a key revenue-generating platform. This role would suit someone from a software development background who has moved into or wishes to move into project management.
* Work closely with in house and external stakeholders to define and estimate the scope of the project
* Oversee the development and support of the platform
* Ensure technical delivery of projects
* Review and improve QA processes and ensure high standards are implemented and maintained
* Work collaboratively with other departments within the organisation
* Provide day-to-day management of the product, platform, and third party suppliers
Qualifications & Skills:
* BSc. in a Computer Science related field of study
* Either demonstrated project management experience or people management experience
* Knowledge of AWS, APIs, penetration testing, functional testing, mobile testing, responsive design.
* Worked in an agile environment.
* Highly organised & an excellent communicator.
* Used to working on several work streams with cross functional teams
* To apply for this exciting IT Project Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
* PHP, MySQL, Apache, Silex, Nginx, Aurora, ElasticSearch, C#.net, React.js, Cordova, Object-C, Wordpress, AWS, Project Management.