Software Test Engineer
• Test sophisticated software products
• Use different testing types within the software development cycle
• Automate test cases using test automation
• Set up and configure hardware devices
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent related discipline
• 1+ years’experience as Software Test Engineer with proven software test responsibilities
• Full understanding of the testing process and principles
• 1+ years’ experience using different testing types within the software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of Java and an ability to automate test cases
• The ability to set up and configure hardware devices
• Experience of networking
• Knowledge of Scrum framework
• ISTQB Foundation Certification
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.