Our client is a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies. Their flagship product powers transformation by aligning strategy and managing projects, portfolios and programs effectively.
They are currently looking for an ambitious Business Analyst.
Are you looking for great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing and customer-focused tech company?
This is a great opportunity to be a core member of teams delivering complex, multidisciplinary projects on behalf of our client's global clients. You will be able to learn and grow in a highly team based environment.
The role is customer facing and requires excellent commercial awareness and communication skills.
* Provide business consultancy services to customers
* Understand and analyse the customers' business needs and transform these into deliverable requirements for the software development team
* Create user stories and process flows from defined requirements
* Excellent presentation skills both customer facing and internal to our client's teams
* Excellent documentation skills to support both technical and non-technical documentation
* Drive continuous improvement and innovation
* 3 years' experience working as a Business Analysis in a IT related industry
* Can demonstrate an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
* A customer-driven focus, with a history of consistently meeting and exceeding performance targets in relation to customer delivery
* Avid seeker of business growth opportunities, process improvement and cost optimization
* Proven ability to influence and communicate with C-suite executives
* Worked in a team structure delivering complex and multi-faceted programs of work
* Travel to customer sites including global travel required
Nice to Have(s):
* Experience of Project Management methodologies and having worked with an Agile framework would be a distinct advantage
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917694FK
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Co. Leitrim
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.