TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin, is seeking applications for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive (Permanent).
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing niche technology player in the Irish/UK market and join at a time of tremendous growth and expansion.
This role will suit a candidate with strong end to end Marketing expertise, and strong analytical skills regarding B2B activities. Must have expertise in the Irish Technology sector and be capable of running end to end campaigns, driving leads, content development, and lead nurturing.
*3-4 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally within the IT/Technology Sector in Ireland.
- B2B Experience planning and coordinating marketing activities to drive revenue, retention and increase customer loyalty
- Ability to add/amend web content and work closely with Markeing partners/vendors
- Experience in Email Marketing on MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or equivalent
- Ability to show ROI for all marketing activities and results of lead generation activities
- Experience in digital/social communications and community building
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Abobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc)
- Knowledge of Website Content Management System (eg Wordpress, Modex)
- Superior writing skills in English language
- Detail orientated and with strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work closely with third-party agencies/vendors
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with strong ability to keen abreast of trends/advancements in digital marketing trends
- High level of attention to detail and ability to check on quality/content on a regular basis
- Pro-active market awareness of available options in term of new avenues for marketing campaigns
- Can-do flexible attitude and good team player who can think outside the box and go the extra mile
- Flexible and adaptable in line with industry/company changes and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects/campaigns as well as BAU activities.
The role will require a good self-starter who can get stuck in quickly and make a quick/immediate impact quickly with the Marketing/Digital marketing aspect of the business.
For more information on this role, and to apply - email your CV plus portfolio in response to this job advert or phone us on 01 4426578 for a confidential discussion.
Please note, should you not match the required skills listed above, you will not receive a response to your application.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.