Java Software Development Engineer
You will be working in a new, Global Research and Advance Development Centre here in Cork.
Creating and developing the next-generation innovative, high-quality software tools.
• Collaborate with development team to create industry-leading software solutions
Skills, Experience, and Education:
• BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Eng or Elec Eng
• 2-5 Years’ professional development experience in Java
• Spring Boot
• CI/CD, Jenkins knowledge, Version Control
• Worked with Relational databases e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.