Thanks to our incredible growth we are looking for several DevOps engineers to join our company, based in Navan.
About Us: Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) is currently one of the fastest growing technology companies and e-money payments institutions in Europe. We have built our success by operating as a payments technology specialist that offers some of the most flexible and quick to market services in the payments industry - and as a result our partners include national governments, mobile network operators, banks and global blue-chip organisations.
Our award-winning service line includes own label and white label e-money financial solutions, including e-wallets, prepaid cards, and current accounts.
PFS provides complete end to end solutions for clients by designing, developing, implementing, and managing these programmes.
About You: You’re a team player, you want to be part of a technology driven team. You’re used to showing technical leadership in a collaborative environment. You like to experiment with and implement new tools and technologies.
· Manage and monitor the operation of a brand-new cutting-edge Integration with a major payments infrastructure
· Manage accurate operations of key infrastructure and help to drive improvements to ensure scalability and high availability
· Collaborate with multiple teams to design and implement new features
· Network maintenance and troubleshooting issues
· Assist others in the maintenance of systems
· Research new tools and technologies and assist with the automation of deployments and monitoring tools
Qualifications / Experience:
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
· Strong experience in Windows and Linux server administration skills
· Experience in at least one modern software language (Java, C# etc)
· Strong SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB skills
· Excellent networking skills (firewalls, routing and switching)
Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial. Any payments experience would be beneficial.
· Competitive Salary
· Career development & progression