IT Search are working *exclusively* with one of Ireland's leading financial institutions to appoint an SAS Enterprise Business Partner. This is a key strategic role focused on the effective management of SAS systems and technology utilisation across the group with a specific focus on Risk and Customer Analytics application domains.
A newly created role - you'll drive the strategy for the SAS technology portfolio working closely with senior internal stakeholders and external vendors - ensuring the roll out of major change programmes in SAS and other risk applications.
If you're an effective communicator, relationship manager and expert across SAS technologies - IT Search will be happy to discuss this role in absolute confidence with you.
- You'll report to key leader in the risk business with regular interaction with the business' analytics operations
- You'll take ownership of SAS services and define SAS analytics as a core tool across the organisation
- Managing business critical relationships is central to this role & you'll drive relations between SAS modelling teams and the organisation's managed service arrangements.
- Significant exposure to SAS analytics enterprise applications is essential to succeed in this role
- You'll have a proven career history in successfully delivering change programmes with SAS Enterprise and have developed a sizeable reputation in strategically shaping and delivering ROI from SAS solutions.
- Proven skills in developing business cases, roadmaps and strategic initiatives to ensure business and technologies objectives are achieved
- Significant 3rd party vendor management experience is essential
- Knowledge of cloud orientated SAS solutions will be a key theme for the future of this role
- Leadership: ability to motivate and coach specialists across IT domains including partners and vendors
- Relationship Management: nurture key stakeholders - constantly driving value for the organisation and risk and analytics operations
- Change: Ability to effectively manage major technology transformation
- Communication: Ensuring clarity on deadlines, managing expectations and ensuring agreed SLAs are working to the business' advantage whilst effectively enabling others to fulfil their duties through effective messaging upwards, downwards and laterally.
A significant senior base salary is on offer with a strong pension.
Contact: Adrian Clarke | Head of Analytics Recruitment - IT Search
Specialist in Data Technology, Data Analytics, Blockchain, Data Engineering, Data Insights & Data Innovation.
If above might be of interest, please contact Adrian Clarke on
Ph.: 01 5079283 / 087 1146347 or
E.: firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence
Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data technology or digital analytics.