This position is with an innovative Medical Device & Pharma Company. Reporting to and working alongside the Head of Mangement Information Systems.
• Support the Head of MIS in providing ERP Implementation support and training for group companies.CRM System Administration.
• Support internal business collaborates as required to investigate and develop action plans for necessary projects.
• Ecommerce System ownership, including user support. Managing outsourced consultants.
• Work closely with external cloud hosting partners to maintain integrity of systems
• Liaise with Sales and Manufacturing departments in providing management information requirements.
• Manage and coordinate the design of test cases to ensure that implemented solutions function without error or disruption.
• Document training manuals and support training across teams.
• Maximise reporting capability from the business intelligence tool.
• Supporting finance related projects.
• Experience in analyzing and supporting ERP processes, preferably Microsoft Dynamics GP.
• Business / Finance / Ecommerce honors degree.
• Experience in life sciences / medical devices industry preferred
• We are looking for a reporting and data analyst with strong analytical and technical skills to deliver management information.
• Analytically minded, seeks out problem solving opportunities
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
• Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Good team building and relationship skills with ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Demonstrates an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
• Available for business travel when required.
For a confidential discussion on this role please call me at 0906478104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.