Established in 2004 as PCtechnix and re-branded as IT.ie in 2016, we provide the highest standard of Managed IT Support, as well as Hardware Sales and a wide range of IT Solutions to business customers of all sizes throughout Dublin and Nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Engineer:
- Ensures that requests for assistance are responded to in a timely manner
- Remote Technical Support for IT.ie clients.
- Office 365 and Cloud Support
- Configuration of mixed vendor software & hardware systems.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support
- PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, etc would be an advantage.
Skills required for role of Helpdesk Engineer:
- Third level Degree or similar IT Qualifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience desirable in a similar role.
- Must have strong Customer Service skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, to multitask and to prioritise work.
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- 6 Month probationary period.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary [on the very rare occasion].