Business Development Manager [JavaSscript/HTML5/CSS3]
Our client provides Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide. Their IT service engineers are certified by Microsoft and hold a wide variety of other leading industry certifications, such as Citrix, CISCO, Sonicwall and Hyper V.
They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team, who will be working in the SME space.
The ideal candidate will be neat, client focused, and professional.
* Min of 3 years' experience in IT Sales and business development
* Knowledge of IT systems / Cloud features and features and benefits of same
* Self-managing and self-driving - needs to self-motivated and work on own initiative
* Proven track record in hunting and generating business from scratch
* Excellent documentation ad process procedure adherence
* Presentation skills to include experience in Excel and PowerPoint
Reference No.: 917665FK
Role: Business Development Manager
Industry: IT Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.