IT Systems Analyst
About this role
My client based in Ballina, Co. Mayo is seeking an IT professional to join their team. This role would suit a person well versed in working with both hardware and software in a fast paced environment. This would suit someone who has exposure to change management/continuous improvement in addition to strong IT experience. An excellent working environment coupled with a strong package is on offer for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensure IT process and standards are monitored, maintained, and documented.
* Work as part of the IT team to resolve issues across the organisation
* Ensure the day to day delivery of the organisation's IT system is maintained.
* Work with key stakeholders in translating business requirements into IT functionality
* Help plan, execute, and deliver exciting IT related projects as part of the overall strategy plan.
Requirements and experience:
* BSc in a Computer related discipline
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment.
* Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, Office365
* Comfortable with networking and storage
* ITIL certified or in progress highly beneficial
To apply for this exciting IT Systems Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Windows Server, Service Delivery, IT project management, PMP, networking, CCSN, VMWare, SQL, Office 365