GRADUATE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS NEEDED URGENTLY JUNE 2018
Are you a final year engineering student or a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with one of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 7/8/9 Degree OR Master OR PHD level in Computer Science
• level 7/8/9 Degree OR Master OR PHD level in Software or Computer Engineering
• level 7/8/9 Degree OR Master OR PHD level in System Engineering
Salary & Benefits
• Software Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
About the Client
The client is supplier for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Their mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
Are you enthusiastic for this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Gillian Nicholson on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com