Desktop Support Analyst – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Desktop Support Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working for one of Irelands largest managed service providers on-site for one of their most high-profile clients.
- Act as a point of escalation for the service desk team.
- Performing troubleshooting and diagnosis tasks
- Managing workload through incident updating and reassignment if necessary
- General Laptop, Desktop, Mobile and Printer support
- Element of project work (moves, adds, changes and disposals)
- Engage with third-party warranty providers and ensure scheduled maintenance is completed
- Provide VIP Support
What you need:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Familiar with Windows Environment and AD support would be beneficial
- Knowledge Cisco phones and networks would also be a plus
- Excellent customer service, organisational skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €28,000 - €32,000 D.O.E
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.