Business Analyst – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology company located in South Dublin.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team of Business Analysts on various large-scale financial projects.
- Have a good knowledge of banking domain and can adapt easily to new tools and technology
- Have knowledge about agile ways of working and using tools like JIRA, confluence etc
- Working with the Product Owner and relevant stakeholders to create user stories/epics and define acceptance criteria
- Analysing the requirements and document them in JIRA in forms of stories
- Explaining the requirements to the scrum team
What you need:
- 5+years’ experience in the Business analyst space
- “Specification by Example” techniques
- Story splitting techniques
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Business Process Mapping
- User Experience Principles
- Customer Experience Principles
- Jira knowledge
- User story creation
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.