Regional IT Deskside Support Analyst - Dublin
€25-32,000 DOE with benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global leader in the manufacturing technology sector.
The company are in a period of growth having recently merged with another large multinational taking global sales from €5 billion to €8 billion.
My client are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic IT Support Analyst to join their IT Infrastructure Team. You will be given the chance to work with world class technologies in a progressive environment and also be provided the necessarily tools to project your career!
You will be handling the enquires on the Helpdesk, investigating and supporting the business applications & systems. You will be working in a team troubleshooting the Microsoft environment across multiple regions.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working onsite providing support and guidance to clients, addressing their issues in a timely manner and escalating when necessary.
You - enthusiastic, keen to learn, willingness to grow, excellent communication skills
IT Deskside Support Analyst:
* 1-2 years experience in supporting IT Systems
* Knowledge of Windows 7 and above
* Working knowledge of logging or ticketing systems
* Ability to manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents
* Remote Desktop experience
* Ability to support, manage, optimize and maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor
* Active Directory experience
* Certifications MCP, MCITP, MCSA, ITIL advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really enhance your IT career in Dublin. Not only will you gain exposure to the latest technology you will also be encouraged to actively pursue your career ambitions.
For more information on the Regional IT Deskside Support Analyst role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.