Cyber Security Analyst - Dublin
Are you a highly-motivated individual with a passion for cyber security? Do you have the drive to continuously grow and further develop your career?
My client, an innovative FinTech company is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team as a Cyber Security Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in a highly technical environment in one of the most sought-after industries.
The team are enthusiastic and passionate about the work they are doing. Working in a start up environment you will be instrumental in the future development of the company.
Main responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst:
* Assist in the Security compliance function for the company
* Investigate security incidents and stay up to date with the latest techniques
* Work with management and report on daily security issues
* Assist in the development of application security using standards, polices & procedures
Key Attributes of the cyber security analyst:
* BSc or MSc in cyber forensics/science/security or relevant working experience (3+ years)
* Background in web application and mobile development is an advantage
* A background in development is an advantage
* Understanding of OWASP Top 10, Data Protection, SIEM
* Knowledge of open source technologies (KALI, SNORT)
* Technical understanding of Networks, Cloud, Systems, Web Applications
Industry certification such as: CEH, GSEC, GIAC are a strong advantage
If you are looking for your next career move or thinking of moving into the Cyber Security space I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the cyber security analyst role, please apply online today or contact John James Baird on 015713000 or submit your CV online.
Keywords - cyber security, networking, software security, encryption, security analyst, application security, penetration testing, SDLC, AWS, Cloud
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.