Windows System Administrator Specialist – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Vantage has a great opportunity for an experienced Windows Automation Specialist to join an existing Agile team in building & improving real-time infrastructure systems.
Windows System Administrator & Automation Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering and provisioning the server infrastructure across the windows physical and virtual environments (including the cloud) as well as scripting and automating our processes.
- Carry out upgrades of application DevOps tooling within the environments.
- Work on Automation of server builds and other automation initiatives.
- Interact with business IT projects to ensure the overall infrastructure design meets the requirements for performance, security and high availability.
- Look for opportunities to automate manual processes and implement the solution.
What you need:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows platform infrastructure.
- Experience with VMware.
- A third-level qualification / MCSE would be an advantage
- Ability to script using PowerShell and powercli.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of continuous integration tooling, development tooling and MS Azure.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal & written.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 p/a (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive package including:
- Health / Life Insurance
- Onsite Canteen & GYM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O'Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.