Position: Technical Writer
Location: Dublin West
Due to unprecedented growth, my client, an Irish energy efficiency solutions and service provider is seeking an experienced technical writer to join their team based in their headquarters in Dublin West.
The company have been in operation for almost 30 years and employs over 100 staff, specialising in delivering critical environments to the pharma, biotech and data centre sectors.
The successful candidate will work as part of an engineering team, writing technical documents to deliver exciting projects both nationwide and internationally.
A Key element of the role will be writing technical specifications and test documents based on consultants’ designs for our software engineers, testers and commissioners.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
Technical Document Writing:
Using an approved automation hardware design, combined with consultants P&IDs, the candidate would be required to write the following documents based on an established set of templates:
- Functional Specifications (FS)
- Design Specifications (DS)
- Graphic Design Specifications (GDS)
- Hardware Design Specifications (HDS)
- Server/PC Installation Verifications (IV)
- Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Functional Specification design Specification (FSDS)
- Software Factory Acceptance Test (SFAT) Documents
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT) Documents
- Hot Loop Check Protocols (HLCP)
- Experience writing technical documents
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of automation, GDP and the GAMP model
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.