Business Analyst required for expanding FinTech (digital financial advisory) company based in Dublin 2. My Client has an exceptional blue chip Client base already established locally, and long term project plans underway. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the client-facing service delivery team, implementing a market-leading digital financial advice platform to blue chip Clients.
· Discovering the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements, often through conversations with stakeholders.
- Analysing requirements – Organizing, specifying and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Specifying requirements – Documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Validating and verifying requirements - Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards.
· 4+ years experience in a technical business analysis role
· Experience in a Consultancy / Client facing / Professional Services capacity
· Advanced verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Strong customer service ethic and product delivery focus
· A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment
· General knowledge of financial services systems - desirable