Exciting opportunity to join an expanding new subsidiary of a multinational Financial Services Group, with the security of the financial backing of a Global parent. You will be joining a Data team responsible for improving data flows (from multiple countries), data quality, tracking & resolving data incidents and the delivery of quality reporting to core stakeholders.
This opportunity presents the best of both worlds - the chance to play a key role in an expanding data quality & reporting team of an immature subsidiary, underpinned with the financial investment of a multi-billion Euro parent organisation.
The focus of this role is on the data delivery processes, data transformation, data quality, data analysis and creating reports for the business operations of a company that is handling large volumes of financial data on a monthly basis. Working in a team, you will be using Excel, SQL, Tableau and Remedy. In addition, Investment plans include creating a new Analytics platform using the latest technologies, to replace the existing Excel & Oracle Datawarehouse solution, in order to deliver visual dashboards & improved data analytics internally.
* Data Delivery / Data Management Operations
* Data Quality
* Data Analysis & Reporting
* Continuous Service improvement
* Vendor engagement
* Proven experience in areas such as: data collection & load, data quality, data cleansing, data operations, data processing and data transformation + Reporting
* Data Management Operations
* Expert EXCEL (including macros & pivot tables) & SQL
* Data Analysis skills
* ITSM, Service Management focussing on data management
* Experience of ITSM standards (eg. ITIL)
* process management
* Excellent communication skills (to team members, business management, vendors)
* Working with multiple nationalities and internal & external teams based locally & remotely
* Ideally you will have experience with Insurance, banking or other financial services data
Salary = €40-45K + bonus + excellent benefits.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland
Other Key terms: Excel, Excel macros, VBA, Data Production, Service Delivery, Data Delivery Analyst, Data Processing, Data Ops, Data Operations, Data Delivery Team Leader, Excel, Data Specialist, Carriers, Insurance Data, Data Analytics, Data Analyst, Data Reporting Analyst, MI Reporting Analyst, BI Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence, .
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.