Senior Data Analyst - SQL Contract (€300-€400 Day Rate)
Our leading client in Dublin is looking for a Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce for an initial 12-month contract which is likely to extend. As an innovative Irish insurance company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level.
In further detail, you will:
* Develop a strong understanding of the requirements of internal and external reporting including the creation of data delivery and reports inventories, and data flows from source to destination and process maps around same.
* Prepare business requirement documents, mapping documents and Business Intelligence dashboard specifications.
* Use your problem solving and technical skills to tackle business issues and provide accurate, insightful and measurable results to all stakeholders.
* Work across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies communicating both upwards and horizontally.
* Ensure all data deliveries have appropriate documentation detailing data definitions, data ownership (end-to-end), quality safeguards, and a data quality assessment. Assist business units in the development and maintenance of same.
* Perform data profiling exploration on disparate data (structured and unstructured) sources
Create scripts to validate accuracy of data loads and extracts.
* Assess and identify areas for improvement (business processes, etc.) to assist the organization in striving for best practice in data management and reporting.
* Work with business stakeholders to develop value propositions which are supported by sound analytics.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule.
What You Will Need:
* You must have a combination of data centric business analysis skills, strong SQL technical skills and a passion for data solutions, including data quality.
* Excellent data documentation skills, including functional specifications, data mapping, process mapping and report specifications.
* Ability to write complex SQL scripts & related technical skills
* Experience of data modelling, data manipulation of large amounts of enterprise data and query writing
* Passionate about data, data quality and the analysis of data to improve business analytics
* Strong combination of analytical, technical and data focussed skillset
* Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage between business & technical stakeholders
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.