IT Service Desk Analyst - Fixed Term Contract, Midlands
Do you want to work in a technically challenging role? Are you based in the midlands or looking to beat the Dublin traffic?
Then don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your IT career. Apply today for immediate interview!
IT Service Desk Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Service desk analyst to join an established team. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work in a busy helpdesk environment.
- Providing technical/ application support over the phone for a range of applications, hardware and peripherals
- Manage user accounts across multiple domains
- Active directory admin, new user group, new account set up etc.
- Smart device support & admin
- Schedule and run back ups
- Remote access support & admin
What you need:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Any experience working with Active Directory and/or Microsoft Exchange
- Willing to work a shift pattern
What’s on offer:
- Extremely competitive salary - DOE
Apply now for IT Service Desk Analyst - Fixed Term Contract, Midlands
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Sam Reilly on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.