Business Analyst - Galway - Financial Services
Initial 12-month contract for a Financial Services company in Galway.
Daily Rates €350 - €400, Depending on Experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Capture and document user requirements in detailed functional specifications.
* Coordinate and lead reviews of IT and Business processes and systems, including formal document reviews and approvals where necessary
* Align the Business requirements to solution design and validate against business objectives
* Provide input to cost benefit analysis, business case definition and project initiation
* Translation of the business requirements into project deliverables
* Devising and conducting functional test cases
* Ensure solutions are consistent with the company's IT operational and software development standards and corporate compliance requirements
* As domain expert you will be expected to support IT Teams during the project development life cycle.
* Support of Business in pre-sales activities
* Build effective working relationships with business and project teams across the company at all levels and 3rd parties to aid effective collaboration and communication
* 4+ years' experience in a Business Analyst role
* Experience of analysing and evaluating business processes for improvement.
* Ability to write concise formal functional specifications.
* Ability to relate business material to development resources.
* Experience with formalized UML design and iterative development.
* Financial or banking application development experience is a plus
* Experience of the full project development lifecycle.
* Ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* Be inquisitive, analytical, conscientious and pragmatic
* Strong analysis, research, problem solving and facilitation skills.
* Candidates should have business or IT related degree.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.