Senior Network Support Engineer
This is a permanent position based at our Citywest, Dublin HQ. We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who wants to grow and develop. Ongoing certification and training in different areas of Cisco specialisation will be encouraged.
The PlanNet21 network engineering team provides planning, design, implementation and support across various types of the PlanNet21 customer environments.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 Network Support
- Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges.
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
- Working on networking issues across the spectrum of wireless, R&S, LAN/WAN, Unified Communications, Security, Server/Storage
- Troubleshooting support issues for Fortune 100/ Fortune 500 companies, Government bodies, hospitals, corporates and multinational clients
Skills & Experience:
Key skills in Cisco technologies including enterprise LAN switching, routing, technologies, wireless networking, unified communications or security.
- Experience in a support role working with LAN/WAN, R&S, Wireless, or Security
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Must speak fluent English
- Cisco Certifications, CCNP
- Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assist the company maintain their high levels of technical excellence